What better way to spend HALLOWEEN than with a Special Paranormal Evening with International Psychic Medium David Taylor at The Watermillock, Crompton Way, Bolton.
The evening includes:
- An optional sit down carvery meal where you will get the chance to chat to our paranormal team including lead investigator and International Psychic Medium David Taylor. (The carvery consists of a choice of several tasty roast meats, a huge choice of seasonal veg, roasties and a Yorkshire pud, starter and pudding are extra and payable on the night.)
- A paranormal seminar which includes an Evening of Clairvoyance and a questions and answers session where you will be able to learn more about the spirit world and how mediumship works.
- A Ghost Hunt with the chance to explore this historic building and conduct experiments such as table tipping, ouija board (under guidance), thermometers, EVP, pendulums and a Seance to end the evening. (All equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring along your own if you have any). You are also welcome to take photos on the evening.
The Watermillock is reputed to be one of Bolton’s most haunted buildings with paranormal activity being reported on a regular basis. Dare you join us on the most spooky night of the year!
Evening: 7:30pm – 2:00am (all times are approximate)
- Meal (optional) – 7:30pm – 8:30pm (£5.00 extra)
- Evening of Clairvoyance – 8:45pm – 9:30pm
- Question and Answers Session 9:30pm – 9:50pm
- Ghost Hunt 10:00pm – 2:00am
David Taylor is an International Psychic Medium with over 15 years experience.
His work includes:
- psychic readings (one to ones, group reading and evenings of clairvoyance),
- paranormal investigations (both homes and historic buildings) and
- reiki healing.
Tickets are priced at just £35.00 (or £40 with meal) which is FANTASTIC value.
This is a TICKET ONLY night and you can get your ticket from the following link: