COMPETITION NOW CLOSED:
WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY
To celebrate Lancashire baker Holland’s Pies introducing its BIG EATs to chippies across the North West, offering customers a whopping 25% more of its famous fillings for the same price, it’s giving one lucky Bolton Live reader the chance to win a chippy tea every month for six months from Metro Fish Bar ( 825 Manchester Rd, BL9 9TP), worth £120!
The BIG EAT pies are available in four delicious flavours – Cheese & Onion, Peppered Steak, Steak & Kidney, Potato & Meat, so there’s sure to be something to please all of the family!
The prize consists of a chippy tea for a family of four, once a month for six months, thanks to Metro Fish Bar– the perfect treat to look forward to.
Having been baking for over 166 years, Holland’s has built a loyal following throughout the North West and now bakes over 1.2million pies, pastries and puds a week. Metro Fish Bar is just one of over 400 chippies across the North West lovingly serving up the North’s favourite proper tasty pastry delights.
For the chance to win simply answer the following question and complete the rest of the form before 12 Noon on 21st June 2017. (Over 18s Only)
1. This “Competition” is brought to you by F.W. Farnsworth Limited (“Holland’s Pies”) whose registered office is: F W Farnsworth Ltd t/a Walter Holland & Sons, Trinity Park House, Trinity Business Park, Wakefield, WF2 8EE
2. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with any specific entry instructions and any other terms and conditions referred to herein. Entrants to the Competition acknowledge that failure to comply with any terms and conditions may result in their disqualification from the Competition. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements of these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions referred to herein.
3. Entrants must be residents of the UK, must be aged 18 years or over, based in the North West. Employees and officers of F.W. Farnsworth Limited (“Holland’s Pies”), 2 Sisters Food Group Limited or any organisation professionally involved with the Competition, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
How to Enter
2. To enter the Competition entrants must correctly answer the question provided.
1. There are 6 x prizes in total for 1 x winner comprising of: 6 x BIG EATs family meals, to the value of £20 per meal.
2. Each ‘meal’ will consist of 4 x Holland’s BIG EATs pies, along with a choice of side (chips, gravy, peas)
3. The prize will be issued to the winner in the form of a voucher provided by Holland’s Pies and Metro Fish Bar.
4. The prize will entitle the winner to claim their meal once a month from the date of the receipt of the voucher.
5. The voucher will include an expiry date six months from the date of issue.
Choosing the winners
1. On the completion of the competition, 1 x entrant will be selected at random from all entrants that have answered the question correctly.
2. The lucky winner will be notified that they have won on within 2 business days of the competition closing by Bolton Live. The notification will be by way of an email to the winner.
3. The winners will then have 14 days from the date of the email to claim their Prize. If the winners do not claim their Prize within this time, Holland’s Pies and Bolton Live may, in absolute discretion, re-award the Prize to another entrant, change and/or withdraw the Prize (or any part of it).
4. Once the winner has been notified, they must provide their address, email and contact details within seven days (or such other date as notified by Bolton Live).
2. Holland’s Pies may in their absolute discretion change these terms and conditions without notice or cancel or amend the competition without prior notice at any time.
3. By receipt of any Prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Holland’s Pies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action (excluding personal injury or death), including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of the Prizes.
4. The Released Parties will not be liable for any cancellations or changes to the Competition or the Prizes, or for any loss or damage that entrants (or accompanying passengers) suffer as a result of entering the Competition provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of the Released Parties in relation to personal injury or death caused by the Released Parties’ negligence or fraud.
5. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant’s application, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the application process or the Competition; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Posts, the announcement of the Prize or in any Competition-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants’ participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Posts or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
6. If the winning entrants are deemed not to comply with these terms, they will be excluded and the Prize (or any part of them) may be redistributed. Holland’s Pies’ decision on all matters relating to the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Holland’s Pies shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Competition or in respect of the Prize where it is unable to do so as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond its reasonable control and whilst it may (but shall not be obliged to) endeavour to provide an alternative Prize of equal value, it shall not be liable to compensate entrants or winners in such circumstances.
8. These terms are subject to English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Prize Terms and Conditions – The Prizes are subject to the following general terms:
1. Each prize is non-transferable and may not be given, gifted, assigned or sold to another organisation.
2. The winners cannot exchange the Prize for cash or other alternatives. Holland’s Pies reserves the right (but shall be under no obligation) to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value to the Prizes (or any component part thereof) if for any reason, it or any other suppliers are unable to supply the Prizes as specified.
3. Holland’s Pies do not accept any responsibility for ensuring that the Prize conforms to particular dietary requirements. All winners of the Prize should ensure that they read all packaging fully.
These terms run alongside and in conjunction with the standard #BoltonLive Terms and conditions