There are a lot of great opportunities available at Bolton Live; from researching news , blogging, fundraising, outside interviewing (both on and off camera and audio) to events and helping run our social network. All of our dedicated team are volunteers and dedicate anything from half an hour a day to full days. Bolton Live can help you to improve your confidence, improve your CV , make new friends and get to be places that you would normally not get to.
Your first point of contact for a volunteer placement would be by email to –
Please include the following information
- Why do you want to get involved with Bolton Live?
- What would you like to do at Bolton Live? (Blogging, Researching, presenting,fundraising, social media , etc).
- What is your availability?
- List your media experience(if any)
- List your skills and interests
Please include a contact telephone number.
Before you start with Bolton Live you will need to sign a volunteer agreement and attend an interview with the management team
- You must be 18 or over
- You must ideally live or work in Bolton
- You would ideally be able to commit to around two hours or more a week of voluntary work with the network
Use the contact form below to apply and on of the BL team will be in touch with you shortly